New Inventory at Daniel Schmitt & Co. Classic Car Gallery
- JUST RELEASED FROM A PROMINENT EUROPEAN COLLECTION
- BEAUTIFUL AND RARE COACHWORK BY LEBARON WITH ALUMINUM REAR BODY
- RECENT FRAME-OFF MECHANICAL RESTORATION COMPLETED BY ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE SPECIALISTS IN ITALY
- MULTIPLE SHOW WINNER
- MULTIPLE PRESERVATION CLASS WINNER AT CONCOURS D’ ELEGANCE SHOWS IN ITALY
- CCCA ELIGIBLE
- ONE OF ONLY A HANDFUL KNOWN TO EXIST
- PREVIOUS CALIFORNIA OWNERSHIP
- WONDERFULLY PRESERVED WITH MOSTLY ORIGINAL PAINT AND INTERIOR
- DESIRABLE 4-SPEED TRANSMISSION
- DUAL SIDEMOUNT SPARES
- DUAL HORNS
- DUAL COWL LIGHTS
- PHILCO AM RADIO
- GOLF CLUB COMPARTMENT
- RUMBLE SEAT
- INCREDIBLE NO-EXPENSE-SPARED RESTORATION RECENTLY COMPLETED BY METICULOUS ITALIAN MARQUE SPECIALIST
- DRIVEN LESS THAN 200 MILES SINCE COMPLETION
- CALIFORNIA CAR SINCE THE MID-60’S
- RARE GIULIA SPIDER CONVERTIBLE
- CALIFORNIA BLACK PLATES
- STUNNING COLOR COMBINATION
- FIRST PRODUCTION YEAR MODEL
- DOCUMENTATION INCLUDES SERVICE AND PARTS BOOK, TOOLKIT, LETTER OF ORIGIN FROM ALFA ROMEO, NEARLY $65,000 IN RECEIPTS, $100,000 IN LABOR, PHOTOS AND MORE!
- SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES OF THIS ICONIC MODEL THAT CAN BE FOUND ON THE MARKET TODAY!
- FERGAT 15” WHEELS
- KONI SHOCKS
New Inventory Coming Soon
1958 Edsel Citation – Pink/White
1979 Clenet – Tan
1957 Chrysler New Yorker Station – Tan
1983 Mercedes-Benz 380SL Roadster – Cypress Green Metallic
1956 Lincoln Continental Mark II Coupe – Black
1959 Porsche 356A Cabriolet – Red
1959 Bentley S1 Continental Flying Spur – Silver
1941 Packard 180 Touring – Black
1988 Ferrari Testarossa Berlinetta Coupe – Nero
1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Speciale Berlinetta – Red
1978 Ferrari Daytona Replica – Yellow
1930 Ford Model A Rumble Seat Sport Coupe – Maroon
1963 Alfa Romeo 2600 Sprint Coupe – White
1967 Mercedes-Benz 300SE – Beige
1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SE Convertible – Green
1965 Ford Mustang Convertible – Red
1985 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur Limousine – Burgundy
1994 Jaguar XJ220 Coupe – Green
1969 Porsche 911 S Restored – Light Ivory
1967 Maserati Ghibli – Silver
1973 Porsche 911 T – Metallic Green
Who are we?
A family tradition for over 50 years selling the world’s finest classic cars, Daniel Schmitt & Co. provides sophisticated collectors, investors and enthusiasts throughout the world with high quality classic motorcars. We are one of the most trusted marketplaces for classic and collector vehicles and we are proud to say that we have 100% favorable reviews as an eBay seller.
In our inventory, you can find some of the most sought-after models of classic Cadillac, Packard, Auburn, Chrysler, Excalibur, Ford, Pontiac and more, under American Miscellaneous. We sell vintage Volkswagen, Alfa Romeo, Austin-Healey, Intermeccanica and more, under Import Miscellaneous. We also offer investment grade Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls-Royce motorcars, Porsche, Maserati and other prestigious marques!
Are you thinking about selling your classic or collector car? We offer the highest cash prices in the industry and can arrange convenient pick-up anywhere in the continental United States.
At Daniel Schmitt & Co. we know that discovering your dream luxury car at an attractive price is enticing, therefore we also offer you Classic Car Financing. Fill out the form online or give us a call. We will be happy to help you!
Our classic car gallery is located in historic St. Louis, Missouri, just minutes away from the Lambert International Airport, with a dealership spanning on an elegant 4-acre campus, boasting two recently renovated, luxurious showrooms, a state-of-the-art service department and a world-class restoration facility.
We have been one of the most reliable classic and luxury car galleries for over 50 years and an A+ Better Business Bureau accredited business since 2005. Our goal is to provide you with exemplary customer service and to ensure that your purchase is completed as efficiently and in as timely a manner as possible.
Let us introduce you to a vehicle that fits your style!