- Two-year long restoration recently completed
- Documentation includes owner’s manual and nearly $16K in restoration receipts
- Well equipped with several GT options
- Upgraded Haartz convertible top with glass rear window
The 1966 Ford Mustang A-Code Convertible featured here is finished in gorgeous Signal Flare Red with a beautiful red and white interior. Recently purchased in Southern California, this Mustang still retains its original California black plate and comes equipped with many desirable options including an A-Code high performance 289 engine, rally pack gauges, deluxe pony interior, air-conditioning and much more.
- Only 36,728 actual miles
- First production year 911SC
- Previous Porsche collector ownership
- $10K engine out service recently performed
- Upgraded chain tensioners and headstuds
The 1978 Porsche 911SC Coupe featured here is finished in stunning Silver Metallic with a beautiful black interior. This magnificent motorcar has been meticulously maintained and driven just 36,728 miles from new. A complete engine out service was recently performed by a marque specialist and this 911SC is ready to be driven and enjoyed. Accompanying this investment-grade motorcar is its original owner’s manual, service records, Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, tools and much more.
Currently being serviced:
- 5,366 actual miles
- 3.5 litre twin turbocharged 542 hp V6 engine
- One of the last 12 built
- One of 14 factory owned cars placed into storage by Jaguar after assembly
- First car imported to the U.S. under “show and display” exemption law
- Only XJ220 to have U.S. certification work performed by Jaguar’s factory engineering department
The 1994 Jaguar XJ220 featured here is finished in the extremely desirable color combination of Silverstone Green over a Sand leather interior. Just released from a museum collection, 220628 is currently undergoing a comprehensive recommissioning including a $90,000 engine out service from the only Jaguar XJ220 specialist in the U.S. who has said that 220628 will be the last XJ220 he services before retirement. Nearly every other XJ on the market needs to be recommissioned; future owners will have to send their vehicles to England to have this service completed, where there is currently a two year waiting list. Daniel Schmitt & Co is proud to offer 220628 to the most particular collector or alert investor for a special pre-completed price of $499,900.00. Once service is completed in the next 90 days, the price will increase significantly. These cars rarely come to market, and 220628 is arguably the most famous example of an XJ220 with its unique history and provenance.
New Inventory Coming Soon
1978 Ferrari Daytona Replica – Yellow, 1930 Ford Model A Rumble Seat Sport Coupe – Maroon, 1929 Shay Model A Replica – Beige, 1963 Alfa Romeo 2600 Sprint Coupe – White, 2003 Bentley Arnage Sedan Turbo – Black, 1967 Mercedes-Benz 300SE – Beige, 1970 Porsche 914-6 Targa – Canary Yellow, 1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SE Convertible – Green, 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible – Red, 1985 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur Limousine – Burgundy, 1994 Jaguar XJ220 Coupe – Green , 1969 Porsche 911 S Restored – Light Ivory, 1967 Maserati Ghibli – Silver, 1973 Porsche 911 T – Metallic Green