New Inventory at Daniel Schmitt & Co.
1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SE Cabriolet
- Concours level restoration just completed
- Matching numbers original engine
- Incredible documentation
- Rare factory air conditioning
- Automatic transmission
- Power steering
- Power Disc Brakes
The 1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SE Convertible featured here is finished in stunning Light Ivory with a gorgeous Cognac Tan leather interior and brown convertible top. A concours level restoration was recently completed and this Mercedes is now ready to be driven or shown. It is equipped with many options including rare factory air conditioning, full leather interior as well as its original books, manuals, service records, build cards, warranty plate and much more.
1965 Porsche 356 C 1600 Cabriolet by Reutter
- Concours level restoration
- Matching numbers original engine & gearbox
- Last production year for the 356
- Known history since new
- Prior long-term ownership
- Engine out service completed less than 100 miles ago
The 1965 Porsche 356C 1600 Cabriolet by Reutter featured here is finished in factory correct Ruby Red with a beautiful black interior and matching convertible top. This stunning 356 has been restored to Concours standards and is ready to be shown and driven. A recent engine out service was performed less than 100 miles ago by marquee specialists which includes a receipt for $6,000. Also accompanying this investment-grade 356 is its original owner’s manual, service booklet, service records, copy of Kardex, Porsche Certificate of Authenticity and more.
Additional New Inventory
- BEAUTIFUL RESTORATION JUST COMPLETED INCLUDING ENGINE REBUILD BY A MARQUEE SPECIALIST
- ORIGINAL MATCHING NUMBERS 4.2L ENGINE
- 1 OF ONLY 4,286 BUILT BETWEEN 1968-1971
- PREVIOUS LONG-TERM OWNERSHIP
- ONLY 72,270 ACTUAL MILES
- GORGEOUS COLOR COMBINATION
- DRIVES AND PERFORMS EXCEPTIONALLY WELL
- DOCUMENTATION INCLUDES OWNER’S MANUAL, JAGUAR HERITAGE CERTIFICATE AND MORE
- TREMENDOUS INVESTMENT POTENTIAL
- TRULY A COLLECTOR’S DREAM!
- AIR CONDITIONING
- CHROME WIRE WHEELS
- AM/FM RADIO
- LEATHER INTERIOR
- POWER BRAKES
Over time, experience and a worldwide market dictated many changes in the sublimely beautiful Jaguar E-Type. During the first seven years of the E-Type’s life, the changes were evolutionary, culminating in the 1968 release of the E-Type Series II, a substantial redesign that also foreshadowed many of the attributes of the Series III V12 models that entered production in 1971.
Federal regulations in the United States, Jaguar’s most important market, drove some of the Series II’s changes, including revised lighting and the shift to a pair of Stromberg carburetors in place of the three SU units seen primarily on earlier E-Types. Externally, the radiator air intake increased substantially in size, a change masked by larger, full-width bumpers that were matched at the rear to meet U.S. low speed impact requirements. The well-proven 4.2-liter E-Type six-cylinder engine was little changed although a twenty-five percent higher capacity water pump was fitted to take advantage of the larger radiator air intake, better adapting the E-Type to hotter climates. The chassis got bigger Girling brakes with three-piston calipers at the front and two-piston calipers at the rear. Inside, reclining seats were now standard.
The evolution of the E-Type meant buyers of the Series II got a much better, more adaptable, comfortable and reliable Jaguar, attributes that complemented its already well-established reputation for superior performance, handling, ride and appearance.
The 1969 Jaguar E-Type Series II 2+2 Coupe featured here is finished in stunning Signal Red with a beautiful new black leather interior. It was recently restored and had a complete engine rebuild performed by a marquee specialist. Accompanying this 2+2 Coupe is its Jaguar Heritage Certificate, owner’s manual, tools and more. We’re proud to offer this investment-grade Series II to the most particular collector or enthusiast who appreciates a well restored example.
- SPECTACULAR, ROTISSERIE RESTORATION RECENTLY COMPLETED
- ORIGINALLY DISPATCHED TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- FACTORY CORRECT COLOR COMBINATION
- UPGRADED 4-BARREL PERFORMANCE CARBURETOR
- INCREDIBLY WELL-EQUIPPED, INCLUDING SEVERAL GT OPTIONS
- INCLUDES OWNER’S MANUAL
- PERFORMS WONDERFULLY
- INCREDIBLY CLEAN, INSIDE & OUT!
- TREMENDOUS INVESTMENT POTENTIAL!
- DUAL EXHAUST
- DISC BRAKES
- RALLY PACK GAUGES (TACH & CLOCK)
- AIR CONDITIONING
- POWER STEERING
- “CRUISE-O-MATIC” AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- AM/FM RADIO
- FRONT & REAR SEATBELTS
- CHROME STYLED STEEL WHEELS
The 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback featured here is finished in gorgeous Poppy Red with a beautiful black interior. This magnificent motorcar has recently gone through a rotisserie restoration and is virtually new in every aspect. It is well-equipped and includes factory air conditioning, rally pack gauges, dual exhaust and more, making this the one to own!